Monday, February 6, 2012

A Thrifty Treasure Hunting Weekend




One of the things I love doing on a weekend is shopping. LOL! But let me clarify it… I’m fond of bargain hunting!  It was a pleasurable weekend for someone like me who loves the thrill of finding something beautiful but of course potentially inexpensive.  Just look at what I've found!

If you are a lover of art and lover of vintage like I am, I’m sure you’ll fall in love with this vintage vanity case I got from EGG (exciting gifts + goodies) at half the original price. This is perfect for my future closet  craft room.


I love its femme fatale design..

... and its romantic inscriptions are just so perfect =)



Next up is my all time favorite shop for bargain books --- BOOKSALE!  Everytime I sneak into this store, I always manage to pick up some hard to find books (craft and non-craft related) and beading magazines at a cheaper price. You just have to be patient quarrying through their heaps of second hand books and magazines but some are really new... and these gave me double happiness:

Beading Magazines!!! Can't wait to try some of the featured projects here! =)

Cake, Scrap booking and Polymer clay books




How about you? What are you most excited about when you go bargain hunting? Have a fun productive week ahead! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment